April 25, 2023
April 27, 2023
AddressBogota, Colombia View map
SARI Clinical Management Training, management of severe cases of COVID-19, Seasonal Influenza, Respiratory Syncytial Virus, and Avian Influenza in humans.
The main goal of the event is to train professionals in a theoretical and practical way in the updated recommendations of PAHO-WHO on the following aspects of the Clinical Management of Influenza and differential diagnosis of COVID-19, and the following topics:
- Initial clinical management.
- Antimicrobial treatments.
- Intensive management including via area.
- Management of special populations.
- Review and analysis of clinical cases.
- Sepsis and treatment of complications
Join the event